Frequently asked questions
How does this work?
Here are the main steps with Moment:
1) Join the waitlist.
2) We will give you a call to set up your first appointment with one of our doctors.
3) After we schedule your appointment, we will send you the new patient questionnaire to complete in advance.
4) After your first appointment with our doctor, complete all prescribed testing which may include bloodwork, urine, or saliva.
5) After we get your test results, you will have your second visit and our provider will work with you to determine which hormone treatment, if any, is appropriate.
6) If you are prescribed bio-identical hormones, they will be delivered to your home within 2-3 business days.
7) Re-check hormones with comprehensive testing in about 3-4 months.
Do you accept my insurance?
We do not currently accept insurance; however, you may request a receipt to submit for out-of-network reimbursement. Lab tests and prescriptions – if needed – may be covered by your existing insurance.
Does the visit cover labs and tests?
We ask that you share your recent records and results with your provider to help provide the best care. We may also request labs and tests (i.e., blood work) after your first visit.
Have more questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.